Welcome to January and Welcome to 2022!!!
Did you make any resolutions? If you didn’t that’s ok because I haven’t made a resolution since 2019 (YUP!). Instead of resolutions, I’ve been picking One Word. Here’s 3 reasons why you should consider picking one word instead of a list of resolutions (credit Midlife Rambler):
- The One Word stands for the person you want to be
- One Word helps you stay on track through the year
- Resolutions are limiting vs One word is all encompassing
Here are my One Word(s) for the last few years
- In 2020, my word was DREAM BIG (ok… so that’s not one word but it was my first year🤷🏾). I picked that word because I got the idea for Femdacity in 2018. I knew that I didn’t know the first thing about designing and manufacturing women’s panties. It frankly scared me a little bit and I knew I had to step into the discomfort and lean into the dream.
- In 2021, my word was TRUST. I picked that word because I knew I needed to Trust the Process, Trust the Journey, and Trust God despite challenges with the pandemic, sourcing a manufacturer and making a major change from fulltime employee to business owner.
- For 2022 the word I picked is FOCUS I picked this word because we are launching the Femdacity panty this year and I know you are going to just love it❤️. My focus will be on Faith, achieving my goals and health.
I hope this gives you motivation to pick your One word. Drop a line to share your word.
Tanya (The Femdaci-Nista)